Sewage Treatment Chemical Dosing Tank For Mixture
|Name||Liquid Mixing Tank||Thickness||5mm|
Sewage Treatment Chemical Dosing Tank,
Chemical Dosing Tank For Mixture,
1000L Liquid Mixing Tank
Liquid Mixing Tank For Sewage Treatment And Chemical Dosing Tank For Mixture
Brief introduction of rotary forming process
The principle of rotary molding process is to first add plastic to the mold, and then the mold rotates and heats continuously along two vertical axes. Under the action of gravity and heat energy, the plastic in the mold is gradually and evenly coated, melted and adhered to the whole surface of the mold cavity to form the required shape and cool.
Product strengthening method
1. When the temperature of the liquid stored in the tank is greater than 60 or the specific gravity is greater than 1.2, anti-corrosion hoops shall be used to improve the strength of the tank to avoid shortening the service life due to tank deformation.
2. All metal hoops shall be installed when the tank is not filled with liquid, and the hoops shall fit well with the tank.
3. When storing highly corrosive solution, it is recommended to use stainless steel or other anti-corrosion materials to make hoop device.
1. The foundation is a horizontal foundation, which can bear corresponding pressure, and the ground is free of protrusion, depression and gravel.
2. If the steel structure platform is used, the contact surface with the cylinder bottom shall not be hollowed out, and the steel plate shall be used.
3. When the chemical liquid is stored in the storage tank, there shall be good drainage ditch and dilution device around the site.
4. Due to the particularity of storage tank production process, the bottom surface of storage tank will appear spherical protrusion upward. It is recommended to lay a spherical protrusion on the ground foundation consistent with the bottom surface of the sand box. Reduce the stress caused by deformation at the bottom of the cylinder.
Installation and use
1. Plastic threaded joints, splints and other devices connecting pipe fittings shall be tightened before water test, and waterproof raw material tape shall be added at the thread.
2. When storing chemical liquid, the storage tank should not be placed outdoors for a long time. Exposure to sunlight will greatly shorten the service life of the tank.
3. When storing volatile liquid, the storage tank shall be equipped with exhaust port.
4. During flange connection, ensure that the connected flanges are flush.
5 when flange connected equipment, such as centrifugal pump, etc., soft connection and other damping devices must be installed between them.
|Liquid Mixing Tank||Model||Shape||Diameter||Height||Weight KG|